Hi! We’re Thrive Creative Group, LLC, and we’re adding to our team! We are looking for a super fantastic Marketing Manager. Please read below all the specific details of what we’re looking for and apply via email by sending your resume and references to Megan@thinkthrive.com
Marketing Manager works directly with our marketing team leader to build relationships, develop strategies, and execute social media & marketing plans for clients of Thrive. Our marketing team is our most client-facing team & is often the first impression new clients have to Thrive. Our marketing team has to always provide the best customer service, be creative problem solvers, be innovative marketers, and passionate learners to stay current on today’s industry advancements. You must also thrive in a fast-paced, team-based, environment that believes in delivering results. All original work produced within the scope of your employment will be considered work made for hire under U.S. copyright law. Some evenings and weekend work is required but at a minimum with comp time offset at a later date.
- Must be a creative problem solver, innovative, and a passionate client advocate. You must also thrive in a fast-paced, small team-based environment that believes in delivering results, meeting deadlines, and budgets.
- Work with the marketing, design & web team to deliver the development of projects from concept to execution for the clients of Thrive
- Research, write, schedule, and track analytics for monthly social media campaigns for clients.
- You will be expected to generate blog content & make web content changes/edits.
- Understand brand style guides to ensure integration across channels and overall brand consistency
- Build and deliver strategic creative initiatives, targeting the client’s business objectives while ensuring compliance with brand standards and timeline requirements
- Work closely with other marketing managers, designers, and front-end developers to help them create a highly polished, detailed, and visual experience that represents the client’s brand, business, and end-user requirements.
- Actively leverage resources in sourcing new ideas, both internally and externally and contribute to ongoing competitor research/trend analysis
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and other idea-generating team sessions that result in concrete plans for execution
- Be a proficient and articulate communicator (verbal and written)
- Able to work positively with the Thrive team in a fast-paced agency-style environment
- Be prepared to work well with a range of people/disciplines within a small department.
- Be organized, excel at multi-tasking, extremely detail and deadline oriented.
Daily Duties & Tasks:
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Client Goal Monitoring & Fulfillment
- Client Communication
- Social Media Flight Plan research, writing, sending, and scheduling in HootSuite
- Social Media Analytics reports, Generating, Evaluating and communicating
- Trending Holiday Monitoring
- Monitor SM posts to determining optimal time/post style
- Yext Software updates
- Online profile updates research
- Daily Basecamp Project Management Detailing
- Blog research, editing, SEO writing & sending to client for approval
- Research Promo Items
- Event Planning Vendor Research
Please submit all resumes with references to . No phone calls, please.