EAGER & ENERGETIC INTERNS WELCOME!
Do you love Macs, design, code, or social media? So do we! An internship at Thrive Creative Group is not filing papers, making copies, and grabbing coffee. It’s the real deal! Real work, real projects, real clients, and real fun! If anyone needs coffee, they go get it themselves! 🙂
Real perks of our internships include assisting in design, marketing, social media, and maintaining websites for clients in a variety of industries. An intern’s duties will encompass all aspects of design, marketing, and WordPress web development from start (design, functionality, coding, and testing) to routine maintenance and troubleshooting.
Duties and Responsibilities
Candidates will learn:
- Knowledge of industry standards in design and website development, marketing, and social media.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of image editing application programs such as Photoshop
- Knowledge of illustration and layout programs such as Adobe Illustrator
- Working with relational database management tools
- Project management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities requirements:
- Eager to learn (Got to have the passion!)
- Strong communication skills (Must know how to spell!)
- Honest & reliable (We have real deadlines; we’re counting on you!)
- Analytical & Creative (Think outside the box!)
- Professional & punctual (Dress to impress!)
- Able to work as a team, as well as remain self-motivated (We work side by side!)
- Ability to deal with uncertainty (Every day is something new!)
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and eligible for internship
Please send resume, examples of work, and references to email@example.com. No phone calls please.