Do you love Macs, traditional marketing, digital marketing & social media? So do we! An internship at Thrive Creative Group is not filing papers, making copies, and grabbing coffee. It’s the real deal! Real work, real projects, real clients, and real fun! If anyone needs coffee, they go get it themselves! 🙂
Real perks of our internships include assisting in marketing and social media. An intern’s duties will encompass all aspects of marketing from initial research, planning & strategizing to the execution of approved plans.
Our company would like to bring on a Marketing & Communications Intern. The ideal candidate will be enrolled in college, studying marketing or communications. We’re looking for a driven individual who is interested in creating a career in social media and content marketing. We offer a flexible schedule so you can continue taking classes during your internship. We provide lots of training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience our industry from the inside while gaining valuable experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn project management skills
- Assist with content creation for a variety of social media accounts
- Assist with the development of new social media campaigns, considering our clients’ needs and their specific industries
- Actively monitoring social channels for trending news, ideas and memes
- Assist with performing research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in their marketing strategies.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities requirements:
- Eager to learn (Got to have the passion!)
- Strong communication skills (Must know how to spell!)
- Honest & reliable (We have real deadlines; we’re counting on you!)
- Analytical & Creative (Think outside the box!)
- Professional & punctual (Dress to impress!)
- Able to work as a team, as well as remain self-motivated (We work side by side!)
- Ability to deal with uncertainty (Every day is something new!)
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and eligible for internship